Friday, January 1, 2010

New Blog, New Rants.



Heyhey bloggers & ranters, most of you guys might be wondering why did I move to another blog? Well the reason is simple. I've been blogging for 3 years straight & I guess that it's time for a change, sometime different. I mean complicated--boy was the past, it's time for a new era in blogging for me.
Some of you might not know the meaning of Rantings, so I took some time and went on Dictionary.com to check up the meaning for you guys.

'Rantings', comes from the word Rant.



Rant , 3 results.
– verb (used without object)
 1. to speak or declaim extravagantly or violently; talk in a wild or vehement way; rave: The demagogue ranted for hours.

– verb (used with object)
2. to utter or declaim in a ranting manner.

– noun
3. ranting, extravagant, or violent declamation.
4. a ranting utterance.
Origin:
1590–1600; < D ranten (obs.) to talk foolishly

Related forms: ranter, noun rant⋅ing⋅ly, adverb Synonyms: 3. bombast, extravagance.
Yep, that's right. I'll most likely be typing loads of crap and foolish stuff on my new blog, so don't find it awkward.



Celebrated w/ Shaun & his friends at VivoCity's Sky Park yesterday. Had loads of fun playing Truth or Dare with the others. The place was packed before 10 I guess?



These Alvin & The Chipmunks were put for display at the Golden Village Cinema, Vivo. Totally adorable. Wanted to catch a midnight movie & stay up through the night, but due to lack of seats & planning, decided to go home instead. Trained back home w/ Shaun & his friend. Reached home at around 2:30am.

Last but not least, Happy New Year everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home