Sunday, January 3, 2010

Before School Rants.



Yo ranters, school's freaking starting tomorrow. Early Mornings, Boring Assembly, Hours in the ClassRoom doing work. I guess this is what everyone of us go through, am I not right? Just came back from Bugis Junction, went for a haircut there. Totally awsome hair-do marcus! Walked around with my friends, loads of people there. Went to Bugis Village to shop a lil, bought a new jacket, awsome much ~




Went back to Bugis Junction & bought ONTO headphones, totally freaking awsome, sad thing is, it can't fit my handphone/itouch pouch. Bought chocolate milkshake at McDonalds, if only Fajar McDonalds had that, I'll buy one everyday, hahas so random. Cabbed back home. I got a feeling to go back to school but another feeling not to, mixed feelings ~ Well, guess I've rest quite alot during the holidays.
Time to flip through those workbooks again!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home