Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Random Ranting.



Grrrrr... Some people make me oh so angry but still I'll have to bare it, keep my cool, chill, relax, calm down, breathe innnnnnnn, breathe outtttttt. Thinking about those people make me freaking mad, angry, furious, fustrated, annoyed, irritated. I think everyone feels like that sometimes towards some people. You talk to them normally but in your mind you're thinking to take a knife and stab them in the back real hard, as hard as how a straw can go through a potato, HAHA.

School's fine so far. I'm finally an upper sec, a pre-senior. Eew I'm a math representative this year, everything that has to got to do with math has to do with me.. I'm starting to miss the holidays, being able to wake up anytime I want, do whatever I want, have enough time to do things, lots and lots of free time. If I remember correctly there's no homework for me! (For Today) & I found out that Mr.Fauroni is my psychics teacher, like fomg, doomzday. I find this rant lame, so I'll stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home