Friday, February 19, 2010

Life Pianist Rant


Current Activity : Learning the Piano


& no I am not the guy in the video playing the Piano. It's some awsome professional.

For once, I guess maybe learning the piano won't be so boring. All my life, my parents had wanted me to learn how to play the Piano. But I just refused, only recently I learnt to realize that Piano might be good afterall. Although it may not be as cool as a guitar but y'know there's different types of Piano, Electronic Piano, Classic Piano & many more.

Had my first two common test paper today, English & Food Nutrition. I think I exceeded the word limit ,500, required for my English Composition. As for Food Nutrition, it was okay, just tried and hopefully I'll just get away with a pass. But y'know life goes on, just let it pass you by, live & you learn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home