Sunday, January 31, 2010

End of January Rants


Planning on getting a new computer anytime soon, any recommendations? NO APPLE PRODUCTS PLEASE, LMAO. Had Service today, found it quite fun, the way the Indonesians praise the lord by dancing before him. Guess, there's not just only one way of praise afterall.

---

Well, although I'm not really that enthu to go backt o school again, but hey I look on the bright side of Monday Mornings, I get to go to Starbucks, get a drink, walk to school. Feels more natural. It's a fact that I can't deny, I have to go to school for another week, then comes the saturday, followed by Sunday Services. Y'know, it gets kinda boring every now and then, I guess I just haven't achieved my new year resolution yet. Maybe I just have to seek for it? or It seeks for me, either way, I know it's coming, very soon.


I SO TOTALLY LOVE THIS MOTIVATIONAL SONG.

Did you know that there's going to be a Phua Chu Kang : The Movie ? I was like geez, a movie? Impossible, pfft. But it's actually for real, no joke. Read more about it here. Would you pay to watch a Phua Chu Kang Movie? Hmm... I'll have to see the trailer before deciding.


Time to highlight the things I've done in January 2010
  • Went to School
  • Went for CCA
  • Went to Church
  • Bought a Starbucks Tumbler
  • Bought a Crumpler Bag
  • Managed to understand 1st and 2nd Chapter of Principals of Accounts
  • Felt a closer bond with God
  • Started bible study
  • Managed to control my finances
  • Tried something I never dared
  • Became a Math Rep
  • Made friends
  • Did stock check on a Saturday Morning
Hmm, that should practically be all, guess I shall stop here, cause if I go on, the list will be super uper long, I don't wanna waste my valueable time, do I?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home