Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Rants for the Week.



Recently just bought my very own Starbucks Coffee Tumbler, it's so cool, I recommend all of you to get one, not only does it save the environment, you get 50cents off your favourite drink when you bring your Tumbler. It's super uper awsome, go get one now. Make it the next MUST-BUY-THING on your list! Hahas, it may look like your ordinary waterbottle but it's worth the buy, ordinary waterbottles don't give you such advantages like Starbucks'.



I've received a letter from the school that I'm suppose to attend a Leadership Training Camp from the 15th to the 17th January. That's like this Friday to this Sunday. I mean like fomg, I have less than a week to pack for the camp, grahhh. If you would like to know more about this camp I'm attending, here's the info.

Date: 15 to 17 January 2010
Start : 15 January 6:00pm
End: 17 Jan 12:30pm
Venue: Sarimbun Scout Camp (70 Jalan Bahtera, S(719921)
Service Provider: National Youth Council
Teacher-in-Charge: Ms. Michelle Chang
I know this camp is going to be so tiring, on friday after school, pack up & get ready. After the camp, get home & rest then there's school the next day. Although it's stressful, I will endure. I WILL ENDURE!!


Social networking websites are part of a new GCSE in English being developed Photo: GETTY IMAGES

Pupils could study Facebook and Twitter for new English GCSE


Facebook, Twitter and other social networking websites could become part of the school curriculum under plans for a new English GCSE. Omg, did you hear about this?! It would be so awsome that Facebook & Twitter could be a part of our education.
 
The qualification, called English Studies: Digital Communication would require pupils to understand the sites often cited by teachers as a distraction to study.
Teenagers could take the course as a stand alone subject or alongside traditional English language and literature GCSE papers. Awsome ~




I'm so going to get myself this trenchcoat/jacket or whatever you call it. Don't you guys find it awsome? It's like so cool, although it will look like a big and heavy jacket, but it's also some sort of fashion.

Guess this would be my last post for this week, until next week, which is after my leadership training camp!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home