Friday, January 22, 2010

Reversing Rants.



This poster means a lot, save the earth today.



When you try your best, but you don't succeed


When you get what you want, but not what you need

When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep

Stuck in reverse
And the tears come streaming down your face

When you lose something you can't replace

When you love someone, but it goes to waste.

How I wish I could reverse time, to the time where I had no troubles, no fears, no problems, nothing at all. I really find it difficult currently, to deal with schoolwork, friends, teachers, classmates. It's just all of a sudden, time pass so fast that I didn't even realised it. It's already been almost a week since Campus ChangeMakers Camp. I really missed those 3 days 2 nights, where I had no stress, where I felt more relaxed, learnt more about myself. If time could just reverse, I'll repent all the mistakes, redo the events properly, making sure the ending will be correct. In almost every drama, story, movie, it has a happy ending, hence, I'm going to make sure there's a happy ending in MY STORY.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home