Sunday, January 17, 2010

Camp Rants



Hello fellow ranters, my camp's over, woo! I'm back home at last. But sadly, there's school tomorrow, like fomg, how I wish I could ditch school tomorrow to rest and prepare for school. I'm now a Panellist in Training for West Spring, which of course, means more work, more stress & more headaches. CCM Training was fun, innovative, enterprising, simply to sum it up in one word, AWSOME.




The picture seems blur to me, so I'm going to explain what is being potrayed in it, During Day 2 of the Camp, there was a Barbecue, every group had their own pit, we took alot of satay and sausages until there were no more left. Awsome right?



Last but not least, after the Barbecue, it always ends off with a CampFire. The pictures darn cool right? Everyone, Everything, Everywhere was in darkness. The only form of light was the fire & the cool glow sticks that were passed around! After all the performances, singing, cheering was over, there's also something to end it off on the right note. There was a dance-off, all the cool teenage leaders danced to the music, partied like crazy people, dance till we didn't care at all, dance with people we don't know. The theme song for the Camp was 'Bad Romance', then everyone kept on singing and dancing to the music, it was one of the most awsome camps I've ever been to, normal camps never have this! I mean what are the chances of school camps letting their students go wild and dance like funky people?! It was more of a camp rock? Although there wasn't any physical activities or whatever, I still made friends, learnt lots of new skill, learnt more about myself. I'm actually not really a good leader after all, looking back at all the things I've done, and compared to the leaders of other schools. I've never done anything much that glorifies my CCA that much & I've not really been that strict on rules, although they don't follow or do things accordingly, I don't really go and guide them. From this camp I realized that, I can make a difference in my CCA afterall. Hahas, although the ending of this rant sounds abit crappy and for some of you, you might never understand cause you have to be there to experience it for yourself.


Group 3, The Thing .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home