Saturday, January 30, 2010

Checking Rant


I was like this just now in school, due to the frustration of stock check I had to do for the beverages in the Shop. I mean how many drinks can there be in a shop?! It's like non-stop after counting this drink, there's another one and then in the end to find out that there's somemore that was not counted. Frustration, Confusion, Messed up. Practically spent my whole morning in school for stock check. Like wow, didn't know we had so much stock to count afterall..


Same as usual, back at home, bored. My specs look fake in the pic, lmao, so random. "Sometimes I wish I could be you, just so I could be friends with me" Make sense? Yes it does!

Hellooo people of the internet, if you have twitter, do follow me, alright? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home