Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bad Hair Day Rant

Before Haircut,

After Haircut,

See any difference? Cause I do, a major one. I miss my fringe, my long fringe was freakingly awsome, no more fringe anymore :( Have to wait for another few months to go by before I can reunite with it.. Hahas, time will pass by very fast, soon you'll see me with my fringe again!


I'm like this bear in the photo, so many things to remember that I'll go crazy! Somethings I might forget things easily, my mind is just full of thoughts and memos. Had awsome lessons today. Went to Youth Hub after school, geez, I need to come up with some new routine other than going to School -> CCA -> Youth Hub, it kinda gets boring after awhile. At last Chinese New Year Day is around the corner, time to have another long holiday :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home