Sunday, February 21, 2010

Shopping & Roaming Rants


Bought a whole stack of clothes from TopMan Clothing Store, their clothes are totally extremely nice the thing is that they're just too pricy. I have to admit, I used up all my angbao money & some of my savings in the bank.

You might think I'm crazy to have spent all my angbao money, but it's my money, I can do whatever I want with it, even if I were to put it in the bank, the interest rate isn't that high. So I might as well just use it to add more colours to myself. Usually I'm the kind which goes for dull colours like black, brown, white, grey. But this whole new line of clothing will express a whole different side of me, or simply, a more colourful me. Sadly, they don't allow home clothes in school.

I don't really get it, it's just school, it's not a lifetime thing, we should have the right to wear our home clothes to school, if poly students are doing it, so should they start during secondary school. Ah well, I also can't outspeak the rules made by MOE, so I'm just gonna have to give in. This whole coming week will be my common test week, wish me luck & hope I'll be the most intelligent student. HAHAHs, just kidding.

So like yeah, I went to Ion Orchard yesterday with my parents to bought my clothes as seen in the pictures above. Awsome right? After chinese new year day then buy new clothes -.- But anyhoo it's never too late to buy new clothes, there's no perspective time to do so right? Who says you can only buy new clothes only BEFORE CHINESE NEW YEAR.

So, parents brought me to Sentosa -omgomgomg- I thought they mentioned Resort World Sentosa, Universal Studios Singapore but sadly no, we just sat in the car, and drove around the whole of sentosa like tourist. I mean even tourist get to walk around Sentosa -.- It was the lamest thing my parents ever done, cause y'know I woke up in the morning and they said we're going to Sentosa! and I was like seriously? So we started to drive there and I was happy cause I thought I'll get a sight on Universal Studios Singapore, but sadly, I didn't, how pathetic..

Okay, I guess I'm gonna stop here otherwise it'll be like a 500 words + essay. Hahas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home