Sunday, August 1, 2010

Just the way you are.


I love you just the way you are (:

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change cause you're amazing, awsome, fantastic, just the way you are. && when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for awhile cause you're simply vivacious. I count myself lucky having to meet you, from a typical senior to junior to friends and now in a relationship, it's rather surprising though having to look back to the past and how we are now. Ily, Happy 2nd Week.


Stickies, I love stickies as well, but not as much as deary! They're like super addictive, you put 1 in your mouth, next minute you'll see yourself indulging yourself in it. Went all the way to clarke quay specially to buy these. These few days have been wacky and crazy. I know there'll be more to come in the future, can't wait (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home