Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Camp & Whatever Rants

I'm back from my Secondary 3 Annual Overseas "Adventure" Camp. In the past I so totally hated Adventure Camps cause there'll be all those obstacles that I'm not really interested in such as Rock Climbing, High Ropes, Water Activities & having to stay at a campsite with all the unexpected bugs that sleep around us. But this camp was different, although I had doubts about this camp on the first day, actually even before the whole camp started, I already started my doubts. I thought that it would be a boring, tough, tiring, and difficult camp. The train ride was great, I had a great sleep on the train despite much noise from the others.

The first day was fantastic, we took part in caving & water rafting. I loved water rafting the most. It had to do with you and the water. Is either you follow the rules or fall into the water. It was great, I've never had an experience like this before. I must admit I have done water activities before but it was not as fun as this.

On the second day it got kinda boring, did more caving & flying fox,  high ropes (i didn't take part in) but overall it was a blast. Loved flying fox the most, I literally flew in the air down and had to climb up again -.-

Shall continue with this post some other time or when I feel like it....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home