Sunday, March 7, 2010

Random Update Rant

Okay, this post is really gonna be very long and filled with tons of pictures.

CAUTION

Anyone under the age of 10000000001 years old is able to view this post, no copying of pictures is allowed, right clicked disabled, poopa, this is a random caution just to add on to make this post seriously long, so do continue reading if you want to cause it will be filled with crap and a whole lot of ranting, be warned.


I realized, I haven't did a blog entry for the month of March, so here it is! The first post for the month of March. Hahas, it sounds like I'm issuing some magazine or something. Random Laughter to myself, weird.



I just bought this yesterday, doesn't it look awsome? Don't know what it is? Well I'm going to tell you, it's a notepad holder, cant tell eh? hahahs, the design deceives people, I thought it was some file or something when I first saw it. Cool ~



Apparenly, there's so many competitions going on, Sprint Series, Shopaton @ Bugis, T-Shirt Hunt, and Guess the Mall. Hahas, interesting and innovative, I didn't really know there were so many competitions until now. Simply amazing.



Last Monday or something, I went to Jelepang Court to slack and wait for time to pass, unfortunately, something happened which I do not want to talk about, the memory wasn't really a good one.



Look, there's me looking at me, haha so random. Looking at myself over and over again...



Currently bored, exams over, didn't do as well as I expected, I will strive for next term!

Okay, this ends my huge and random update for the month of March. Gonna play pool now, good day ranters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home