Saturday, February 27, 2010

Super Random Mixed Rant


COMMON TESTS ARE OVER, YAY YAY YAY -JUMPS FOR JOY- Hahas, yes indeed, Common Test in West Spring has just been over. Feels so relaxed all of a sudden, no more stress on revising and memorising the different formulae, methods to solve, answers to remember. All these were stressing out all my brain cells, making it difficult for me to think at all. Finally, relaxed.


It's so sad to know that there are actually teens that get kicked out by their parents and they have nowhere to go, I have not personally experienced that, but most of my friends did, I find it quite saddening for them. They have to either stand outside, or roam about the neighbourhood until who knows when. If only there was a place for teens to go or a place to stay when they're kicked out, at least it won't be so bad. So saddening for all these people. To all these people/friends who roam about the streets during the night, I pity you a lot. Stay cool.


Just the other day, I went to Bukit Panjang Plaza to get some fastfood @ Long John Silvers, it's been like ages since I had Long John Silvers, the taste brings back a lot of good memories when I was like in Primary School, hahas. I miss my primary school friends. LOL, OKAY THAT WAS SO RANDOM.

Okay, so I heard that this 5 Year Old Boy died cause of H1N1, I thought it was safe, didn't know it's still around. Oh, I'm having flu, I might be having H1N1 too, my oh my, I'm so dead. Nah, just kidding, long live Marcus! Lmao, trying to amuse myself. But it's really sad for a 5 Year Old to have died due to this illness. To all my good friends out there, STAY HEALTHY!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home