Thursday, March 11, 2010

Last Day of School Rant~


At last it's the last week of school, hooray! Tomorrow's the last day of school of course :D Sadly, there's still those holiday remedials/tuitions/CCA to attend but they'll go by fast. What makes me even more happy is that I'm going to Universal Studios Singapore! After waiting for like what 2 hours of trying to call through I finally managed to buy 2 tickets. I thought it would be sold out by then, lucky for me. I'm going on the 19th March, anyone going on the same date as well?


Random Picture, 2 Monkeys in Love.


Recently, I watched the Movie, Up In The Air, it's a romantic comedy I suppose? Yet somehow vulgar-ish at some parts. It's quite an interesting story but super long. Like 2 Hours. It's simply about a guy who travels all around the United States and help companies sack their workers and help them find other opportunities. It's not an easy job having to fly from state to state in every 2 or 3 days. One day, this female collegue of his has to tag along in his journey. Then blah blah blah, lazy to elaborate. Watch the movie yourself :)

Oh yah, one thing, I got 2 cool music videos to share. It's freakingly awsome, go listen to it.

(Jamiroquai) - I'm in the Mood for Love


(Jewel) - Stay Here Forever

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home