Monday, March 22, 2010

End of Holiday Rants


It's the end of the holiday people. Boo, I want more! Extend the Holidays, go on strike. Hahas. Rants~

Tomorrow will be officially the start of Term 2. Gahh, the stress. Actually if you see it from a bird's eyeview, I don't have any stress. It's the stress that I'm giving myself, such as, Staying up all night, Worrying a lot, Sleep late, Pressuring myself to excel.

Well, this time round, I'm determined to do better. Better as in a lot better. Better that nobody can expect any better. Better as Better Butter. Okay.. I'm not making any sense. Geez, I love to go on and on and on but I decided to stop cause I'm so tired. Universal Studios was fun, going there again maybe around June or something. Yeah, peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home