Friday, May 7, 2010

the LOVE rant.

Well, currently I'm in the midst of my Mid Year Examinations. Bet most of my friends are flipping through their text, studying their mind off just to get an A. I've decided to postpone my toe infection operation tomorrow instead, don't bother asking why, it's my operation.

I've recently been stumbled on a question. A friend of mine asked me how many ex-girlfriends I've had. Not to mention the name of my friend of mine who asked the question, I replied none. She was shocked when she heard my reply. I myself was quite shock that in the modern world today, I do not have a girlfriend or even a past relationship. From the information I gathered from most of my friends. Most of them have girlfriends/boyfriends and a hell lot of them have ever had past relationships. Even Paul has past relationships -.- And after getting these information I ask myself, am I just too picky or have I not found the right one? It's not that nobody likes me, I'm aware of those who do just that I don't feel the need to get into a relationship yet? Or maybe they just aren't my match? Although I may have said that I won't get a girlfriend until I'm like 17 or 18, I guess I might stick to it afterall.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home